Free For All Friday!

I am so sorry I didn't get around to posting last night! I made plans to have a girls night at Sips and Strokes to paint and sip wine with my sister and mom! Check the link to see if there is one near you! It was so much fun and I was exhausted when I got home! Here is picture of my painting! 


Isn't Hootie cute!?

Anywhoo, (haha! get it!?) on to my free for all! We have been working on place value since school started! The kids always seem to struggle with reading and writing numbers through the hundred thousands, especially because I have so many ESOL kids, so I created some fun resources to help students practice and to help you teach! These resources are geared towards upper elementary, but are easily adaptable to my primary friends out there!

Let me know if you have any questions! Please click read more to view the resources as the file is rather large and slows down my pages load time! (Thanks to Ladybug Teacher Files for the tip!!)



Place Value Packet

I have enjoyed snagging all of your great freebies!! =)

1 comment:

  1. This looks great but is there a way to download this without paying $9 a month to Scrib for downloads?

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher