Easy Peasy Partners!

I am a big fan of using time wisely and making transition time smooth and quick! I stole this lovely idea from a colleague at my school last year and it made my partnering/grouping go so quickly! The kids know who their partner is and what part of the room to go to so less time is wasted! 

Click the photos to download. I am linking the word version so you can edit for you own needs. 


Genius. I know... 

Unfortunately, I can't take the credit, but I did want to share with you all in case you haven't seen them before.

I post these on the whiteboard at the front of the room so I always have it right in front of me. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this and plan on adapting it for our class!

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    messyjofu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher