Kindergarten Common Core and more...

The end of the school year is fast approaching and it's always kind of bitter sweet. We learned Friday that many of the teachers are being moved around and we are losing two of our teammates. =( We were such a great team and it makes me sad to say goodbye to these two ladies! I just hope next year, our new team can be just as awesome!

I have FINALLY started working on the Kindergarten Common Core Math Word Wall cards! I know...I have been saying this for months, but I really have been working on them. I hope to have them finished and posted for sale by Sunday. 


This summer, my goal is to create them for ELA also, along with many other ideas I have floating around in my head.

I am also currently working on a landforms clip art set. I am just having some issues with my scanner, so until that gets remedied, it'll just have to wait. 

I will also be having my final Learning Resources giveaway this weekend. 


So stay tuned for that!

I will also be having a Summer Sale starting next week!! More details to come!

Happy Saturday! I'm off to a cow roast!

AND, vote for me for most fascinating blog!

Accelerated Degree Programs

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for CC! And I'm so excited about the last giveaway :)

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher