Memorial Day Saleabration!

I'm in Waynesville, North Carolina with my moms scrapbooking group and it has been SOOOO relaxing. Kinda having some personal issues so my mom asked me to come up for the weekend. I'm glad I did. Now I have time to do some thinking and some work that I have been meaning to get done!

First of all, I'm joining in on the Memorial Day sale! Head to my TPT shop by clicking below! I also decided to throw a sale in my TN shop as well!



Yesterday, I worked on a new set of newsletters to use during different holidays of the year including:

Labor Day/Memorial Day
Veteran's Day
Christmas
Fall
Martin Luther King
Cinco de Mayo
Groundhog Day
New Years
Mardi Gras
Earth Day
St. Patrick's Day
Easter
Summer

They are available in both of my shops!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this new bundle. Your newsletter templates have been a saving grace for me this year. I hope you continue to have a relaxing trip!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher