New Ginger Snap Fonts!

Twice in one week? This must be a miracle! I created some new fonts a few weeks ago and just haven't gotten around to posting them. I have added them to my sidebar with the words {New} next to them.

Here is a preview of them!


In other news, I have realized that this science word wall pack that I am working on will take me quite some time! I didn't realize how many words there would actually be! There are roughly 340 words! It's gonna take a little bit! I haven't even begun making the actual vocabulary cards yet. It took me all day yseterday just to create the word lists for each topic! Whew! I'm already exhausted!

I met with my friend Danielle yesterday because she had some questions about starting a TPT store. I recommended that she start off with a blog to help her get her name out there. I started thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to do a video tutorial for getting a blog up and running. I plan on working on that in the next week as well! I figured it could prove helpful for many new bloggers/sellers! What do you guys think?

Happy Friday friends!! 

13 comments:

  1. I think a video intro sounds PERFECT. I know when I first started out, I was nervous and anxious because I wasn't sure exactly what to do!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new fonts! (the links for the new ones won't work for me, fyi) I don't know why I didn't have your old ones downloaded. Thanks for sharing! And honestly, there are lots of great tutorials about getting started with blogging but another wouldn't hurt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A video tutorial would be great. Thank you for the fonts. They are so cute.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your fonts! Thanks for sharing.

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the fonts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...you must have your mojo back! Your fonts are so cute; downloaded Sketchball. I would LOVE a blog tutorial, as our school has hinted that we are all supposed to have a class one next fall. (They are great at adding things to our plate, but never take anything off it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that you are blogging again.
    Like your friend, I am very new to blogging - I started my blog on April 13th of this year.
    For TPT, I started posting free products only at the beginning of the year. I don't feel like I can charge for anything just yet because I'm still learning the ropes.
    Please tell your friend to check out a newbie blog like mine. The address is: http://pinkwatermelons.blogspot.com/
    Also, I absolutely love your blog. One of my favorite activities last year was making a boat out of a one foot square of aluminum foil. I hope that you'll blog more because I think you are amazingly creative, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ginger,

    These are soo cute! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing - I love the new fonts
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, yes please do a blog start up piece. I am in the middle of starting a blog this summer and need help!! I've got Design by Christi helping with the design and Charity's traffic school on hand. I love your blog and ideas so I'll be hanging onto every word:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see your tutorial.. and SO happy you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher